72" Chick-Fil-A Straight Arrow
72" Chick-Fil-A Straight Arrow SKU: 0514-072
The 72 inch Chick-fil-A Straight Arrow is specifically designed to meet all specifications for a Chick-fil-A parking lot. This 72" Chick-fil-A Straight Arrow can be used in other applications and is a perfect middle ground for a large to mid size straight arrow. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Designed to exact Chick-fil-A specs
- Easy to use
- 1 piece design
- Easy to store
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 days or sooner*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
4514-072 5514-072 6514-072 7514-072
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.