64" Walmart - Slight Turn (30 degree) Arrow Stencil
64" Walmart - Slight Turn (30 degree) Arrow SKU: 0501-064
This Walmart turn arrow is one of the newer designs that have been released along with the new "Pickup" logos. The arrow is designed as a variation of the Federal MUTCD arrows, it is painted as a 4" outline to minimize slip hazard. It is set at a 30-degree angle and is used in areas where a full 90-degree turn isn't necessary. The specs for this arrow were provided to 1-800-Stencil directly by Walmart engineers, so you can feel confident that you are getting the exact stencil that you need! All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Easy to use, 1 piece design
- 30 degree turn arrow
- Meets Walmart Specs
- Available in 4 material options
- Creates a slip-resistant 4" outline arrow
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 days or sooner*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
4501-064 5501-064 6501-064 7501-064
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.