Walmart "Pickup" 42" x 84" (Current Spec) Stencil
Walmart "Pickup" Stencil 42" x 84" (current spec) SKU: 0500-A42
This 42 inch by 84 inch Walmart "Pickup" Logo has been designed in direct coordination with Walmart and is now the new requirement for all new Walmart OGP (online grocery pickup) projects. The stencil set contains 3 pieces and is to be painted in 3 steps. First is the background stencil that features a large 6" overspray border, the second stencil has both the "Spark" Logo and "Pickup" wording with vertical bridging (the material that hold the center of the "P"), and third is the "Pickup" wording with horizontal bridging. By utilizing this stencil set you are able to paint the logo without gaps in the letters which is now a requirement for new projects that are awarded after January 25th, 2018. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Background paint color "KNOCKOUT ORANGE" (Sherwin-Williams paint color: SW#6885)
- Spark paint color "GUSTO GOLD" (Sherwin-Williams paint color: SW#6904)
- "Pickup" wording is to be painted using Traffic White paint (standard white parking lot striping paint)
|Stencil Width||Varies (see images)|
|Stencil Height||Varies (see images)|
|Material Width||Varies (see images)|
|Material Height||Varies (see images)|
|Availability||In Stock - Ships Same Day*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers4500-A42 5500-A42 6500-A42 7500-A42
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.