38" Dunkin' Donuts: America Runs on Dunkin' stencil
38" Dunkin' Donuts: America Runs on Dunkin' stencil SKU: 0543-038
This 38 inch Dunkin' Donuts stencil is specifically designed to be used at Dunkin' Donuts locations nationwide. This stencil was designed and released in bid packets starting in 2007, while many locations have not yet been updated with the new logo, they will soon. This stencil is manufactured to the exact specs that were released by Dunkin' Donuts. The stencil reads: America runs on Dunkin' then there is a rectangle and the word START, displaying as if it is the starting line for a race, which is suitable for a Coffee companies parking lot. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- One piece stencil
- Easy to use
- Meets Dunkin' Donuts specs
- CNC cut for precision
|Availability||Make to order - Call for Timeframe|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers4543-038 5543-038 6543-038 7543-038
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.