3" Alphabet Kit Stencil
3" Alphabet Kit Stencil SKU: 0370-S03/0371-S03
The 3 inch Alphabet kit stencils are a very common size stencil for all pavement marking companies. They are typically used on curbs and sidewalks, however these stencils are not just for pavement marking. This 3" Alphabet kit stencils are perfect for industrial wording projects, like pallet bays, rack locations, and just about anything. All of the materials that we offer our stencils in a much stronger and longer lasting than typical paper or oil-board stencils. These stencils are CNC cut for high precision and feature 2" of over-spray plastic top and bottom. The 38 piece kit has an extra A, C, E, I, N, O, R, S to make it easier to paint common wording that goes in a parking lot. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Easy to use
- Can be used in small areas
- great for warehouse lettering
|Stencil Width||Varies, See Drawing|
|Material Width||Varies, See Drawing|
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 days or sooner*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
4370-S03 5370-S03 6370-S03 7370-S03
4371-S03 5371-S03 6371-S03 7371-S03
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.