20" Costco Line End Stencil
20" Costco Line End Stencil SKU: 0671-020
The 20 inch Costco Line End Stencil is perfect for connecting the double line parking space found on most Costco plans. This line end stencil measures 20" from center line to center line and has 6" of straight line to index the two parking lines. We have a variety of sizes to meet all widths of line ends, but if you don't see one that fits your needs please give us a call and we would be happy to make one for you. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Made specifically for double line parking stalls
- Designed for Costco parking lots
- Easy to use
|Availability||In Stock - Ships Same Day*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
4671-020 5671-020 6671-020 7671-020
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.