16" Alphabet Kit Stencil
16" Alphabet Kit Stencil SKU: 1800-8165
These 16 inch Alphabet Kit (30 pieces) letters are ideal for general wording for any purposes, whether for personal or business, they can be used for anything. They are easy to use by placing them side by side together in place. 84" letters are very visible considering their size, useful for taking up large spaces for lettering big areas. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Perfect for lettering large areas
- Create high visibility markings with ease
- Easy to use, squish together for perfect spacing
- CNC cut for precision
|Number of pieces||30|
|Additional Items||letter I, 2 Blank pieces, 2 End pieces
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 days or sooner*|
Country of origin: USA
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
116-8165 108-8165 080-8165 025-8165
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.