12" Alphabet Kit Stencil
12" Alphabet Kit Stencil SKU: 0370-012/0371-012
This 12 inch Tall Alphabet stencil kit is a must have for any striping contractor, it is handy for any time that you pull up to a job site and realize that you left your 12" NO PARKING stencil at the last job... This kit is also ideal for marking warehouse aisles, Lettering parking stalls or just painting obscure words that it just isn't feasible to get a full stencil made for. Our 12" wording stencils are cut on a 16" tall piece of plastic and have 1" spacing on each side. This is a design feature so that you can butt each stencil to the other and create perfect 2" spacing. The 38 piece kit has an extra A, C, E, I, N, O, R, S to make it easier to paint common wording that goes in a parking lot. All 1-800-Stencil’s are professional quality and made from either Light or Pro-Grade LDPE, Aluminum, or optional UHMW plastic to all last for years of professional use.
- Font and spacing match our standard 12" stencils
- Easy to use, butt together for perfect spacing
- CNC cut for precision
- 38 piece kit includes an additional letter A,C,E,I,N,O,R,S, and 1 Blank
|Number of pieces||29 or 38|
|Additional Items||2 Blank pieces and 1 spacer|
|Stencil Width||Varies (see images)
|Material Width||Varies (see images)|
Warranty: Our stencils are guaranteed to be free of defects that will impede the use of the product.
Other Part Numbers
4370-012 5370-012 6370-012 7371-012
4371-012 5371-012 6371-012 7370-012
Selecting a Stencil Grade:
- 1/8" (.125”) LDPE - PRO-Grade, our most common material, typically can be used thousands of times, and with proper care, they can last for many years. Lays Flat, and heavy enough to stay put while spraying up to 3000psi.
- 1/16" (.063”) LDPE - What we call Light-Duty, this material is just as durable as its 1/8" counterpart, however, it is half the thickness and can be flimsy. We recommend this for stencils that aren't used every day.
- 5/64” (.080”) ALUM - Aluminum can last almost forever, you can reuse it and abuse it. It will be ready to work today and in 10 years. The ridged 5052 Aluminum we use is also perfect for thermoplastic extruding, saving hundreds of Dollars per Legend. Shown here in .080” thickness, but it is also available in .190” (6061) which is harder, thicker, and stronger.
- 1/4” (.025”) UHMW – Preferred by municipalities for its superior strength, it can be loaded with many coats of paint and remain rigid without sagging. Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and highly resistant to abrasion. Shown here in 1/4” thickness, but also available in 3/8” or 1/2” versions.